Location : Binanga/Siais, North Sumatra | Closing Date : 30 November 2021
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the Company's internal network, internet, VoIP, satellite connections, servers, workstations, wireless connections, PABX, software and other IT equipment to achieve stable and reliable IT services in supporting the Company's operations
- Providing technical support and IT services to ensure users can engage in productive, effective and comfortable activities.
- Managing the application system daily backup data optimally to ensure data can be recovered at any time.
- Implement an IT recovery plan to minimize down time and the level of damage when a disaster occurs.
- Maintain the smooth running of the Application System when IT Staff is unable to ensure that the System runs optimally and that the Company's operations run smoothly.
- Prepare monthly reports to KTU & IT Manager to ensure data can be processed and analyzed by superiors on time.
- Controlling the application of standard work safety in the field to obtain a zero accident.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum D3 or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Certification in any of IT professional qualification is preferable.
- Having minimum 1-3 years working experience in IT support function, prefer in palm oil company
- Have good knowledge in various software, hardware, security system, networking, database, linux operating system and IT services.
- Strong capability in IT troubleshooting and customer support experience.
- Have a good communication, energetic, dynamic, responsibility, cooperative and systematic
- Have good analytical skill for problem solving
- Proficient in English
- Have an experience in SAP support is preferable
- Willing to be placed at remote are in North Sumatera - Kabupaten Padang Lawas Utara