The Company has communication procedures and protocols in place for engaging with stakeholders and responding to communication requests from external parties, especially those that have no prior relationships and wish to communicate with the ANJ Group.
For stakeholders or external parties getting in touch with the ANJ Group for the first time, the Company kindly requests the following information to be provided:
- Profile of the organization, including but not limited to:
- type of organization,
- background, organizational form, and date of establishment,
- objectives of the organization, scope of activities, and organizational focus,
- key people and track record of the organization,
- address of the organization,
- the organizations’ affiliations and sources of funding (local or international)
- third-party that can provide reference to validate the organization and its track record,
- the organization’s policy regarding transparency and data sharing to validate its accuracy,
- contact persons representing the organization.
- The background and objective of the request to communicate with the ANJ Group. If it is related to a request for confirmation or to check for data completeness, the overall context of what will be reported must be explained and confirmed that the report does not violate prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia, including Law No. 11/2008 on Electronic Information and Transaction.
- Willingness to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement for any request of sensitive or confidential data or information.